1. Collection and Use
When you first register for Hoop Messenger we will collect personal information (Information) such as:
- Your full name, user name and phone number
- Your credentials associated with your account and log in ability
- Other optional Information regarding your Hoop Messenger account
We collect this Information for a number of reasons:
- To verify that it is you when you log in to your account
- To enable us to provide our Services to you
- To verify transactions you may make for security and authentication purposes
- To help us improve our user content, product and service
- To contact you about your account and provide service
- We refrain from sharing user information and statistics to partners, prospective partners and advertisers
- To keep you informed about our latest developments and any service we think you may be interested in, provided you give us authorization to do so.
By submitting Information to Hoop Messenger when registering, you consent to the use of your information for these purposes.
2. Automatic Collection and Cookies
Hoop Messenger automatically collects and receives certain information from your mobile device, including activities you perform with our product, your IP address, device identification We collect this information to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of our services, and better understand and tailor market to our users. Your use of our mobile or computer applications implies consent to collection of this Information. All collected information are encrypted our online secure storage.
3. Sharing Information
Hoop Messenger does not share any Information. We refrain from sharing Information with prospective advertisers and other third-parties for the purposes of improving, protecting, and enhancing our security for users. We will not sell any Information to advertisers or other third-parties.
Except as provided above, Hoop Messenger will not share any Information gathered to third parties unless:
- You have given explicit consent to the disclosure of such Information to a third party;
- Where we are legally required to do so;
- If we believe it is necessary to protect ourselves legally and in a judicial setting;
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities; and
- If this information is not private, and can reasonably be accessed through other public means.
4. Limitations and Third-Party
6. Your Rights
You can contact Hoop Messenger to obtain a copy of the Personal Information we have about you. This may be subject to a fee, not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that Hoop Messenger may need to retain certain Personal Information for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law. You have the right to change your email preference at any time.
You also, at any time, retain the right not to disclose Personal Information to us, however, this may limit your use with us and not allow you to take advantage of some of our features. You may also add, update, or delete information at any time.
In some instances Hoop Messenger acts as a facilitator between Users and Third-parties. There will be instances where the content published on Hoop Messenger will not be in our custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any Supported Platform or Third-party App via our services may continue to be available to Third-parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platform and/or the Third-Party Apps.
7. Contact Information